Furniture Painting Workshops
– bring your own small item (small enough to work from a table top)
The Purpose of the Workshop:
• Learn how to paint your own small pieces of furniture.
• Discover how to use chalk furniture paint and how to change the look of your pieces with a mixture of finishing options to achieve a unique look.
We use GraceMary Chalk and Clay paint and accessories which is easy to use and gives fantastic results.
Cost of Workshop
Price £45.00 which includes
• 1 tin of 250ml GraceMary Chalk and Clay paint worth £8.99. There will be a selection of colours to choose from on the day and a range of GraceMary products are available to purchase from at Simply Salvaged.
• Use of brushes, various waxes, finishes to see what results can be achieved
We recommend that you wear old clothes or bring an apron along for when you are using the products.
Complimentary tea/coffee and cakes provided throughout the session.
Dates of Upcoming Furniture Painting Workshops:
Saturday 11th May - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Needle Felted Hare Workshop
Dates to be announced
Learn to make your own felted hare with Lisa Green at Simply Salvaged.
All materials and guidance provided.
No experience necessary, but it’s a long process, so please bring your own lunch!
Refreshments available throughout the day.
Come along and join Lisa Green, textile artist for a great workshop in a relaxed environment.
Booking is essential as numbers are limited.
For more information and booking call
Lisa Green on 07534 475899
or email email@example.com
Claire from Hopping Hare Candles will show you how to blend your own essential oil to create a unique fragrance taking inspiration from the seasons.
The workshops run from 1.00pm to 3.00pm at Simply Salvaged and includes refreshments during the afternoon.
For further details and to book, please contact Hopping Hare via this link https://www.hoppingharecandles.co.uk/contact-us/
More dates will be added as they become available so keep checking!
Hopping Hare Candles will soon be adding their Essential Oil Blending workshop dates
+ Event Details
Bring a small piece of furniture along to learn the techniques of successful painting with chalk paints