Furniture Painting Workshops
– bring your own small item (small enough to work from a table top)
The Purpose of the Workshop:
• Learn how to paint your own small pieces of furniture.
• Discover how to use chalk furniture paint and how to change the look of your pieces with a mixture of finishing options to achieve a unique look.
We use GraceMary Chalk and Clay paint and accessories which is easy to use and gives fantastic results.
Cost of Workshop
Price £45.00 which includes
• 1 tin of 250ml GraceMary Chalk and Clay paint worth £8.99. There will be a selection of colours to choose from on the day and a range of GraceMary products are available to purchase from at Simply Salvaged.
• Use of brushes, various waxes, finishes to see what results can be achieved
We recommend that you wear old clothes or bring an apron along for when you are using the products.
Dates of Upcoming Furniture Painting Workshops:
Saturday 9th February 2019
Saturday 16th March 2019
Saturday 13th April 2019